If you have always been passionate about recording your own voice for work or for fun, you know that it will not be complete if you do not design the cover of the record. When you are searching for a particular recording, you want to make sure that you can easily see it, right?
There are instances when you cannot help but feel frustrated because you know that you are a voice over artist and not a designer but there are some lucky people who are good at both. You want to make your voiceover talent recordings special and the only way that you can do this is by designing your recordings properly.
You always have some options when you want to change the design:
- You may want to use some markers in order to draw and decorate your cover. This can look amazing as long as you know how to use markers properly.
- You can also choose to paint the cover of your recordings. Once again, this will only turn out great if you are good at handling the brush.
- You can also do digital art with the use of software that you have downloaded on your computer. This can be the most obvious option if your recording is also in digital form.
No matter what option you choose, what matters is that the cover will fit the recording that you have created. You do not want to get confused when you are searching for the recordings, right?
These are some of the things you have to remember so that you can be properly guided in choosing the right design for your recording:
- Make sure that the cover art does not only say details about your recording but will also show some things about you.
- If you want to become inspired because you do not have any idea about the type of design you want, you can take a look at some of the recordings made by other people and how they designed it. Did they make their design simple? You can seek inspiration from everywhere. Simply look at the world around you and become inspired.
- Once you have made the design, take a look at it with a critical eye. Do you honestly like it? Do you think that it can say a lot about what your recording is all about? If you are not satisfied with it, you can always change it.
- Why not look at the images at search engine sites? You will find so many images that will catch your eye but remember that they are only meant to inspire you and not to be copied.
- Consider the current trends of the designs that are created by people so far. Yes, there are still some trends when it comes to the world of art. You can stick with your own style and design but it will still be a good idea to see what other people consider popular at present time.
With all of these things in mind, creating a cover for your voiceover recording will not be hard to do.